The creative life is all about feeding one’s imagination with a wide variety of inputs – gathering inspiration, provoking thought, tickling one’s fancy – and then making connections between all these disparate little bites. Here’s a selection of what grabbed my attention this week, perhaps some of them will inspire you too.
- I found these bumble bee earrings via a random link on Instagram that I now cannot find….they make me happy when I wear them.
- This two year old draws awesome skeletons!
- I cannot begin to imagine how long this puzzle would take to do, but it is just gorgeous.
“Let us temper our criticism with kindness. None of us comes fully equipped.”
– Carl Sagan
This looks equal parts terrifying and fun!
- Do you need a good belly laugh? This will do the trick!
- These stunning silk-screen prints inspired me this week…especially the knitted Eiffel Tower
- I am in the midst of my yearly self-imposed hermitry as I recover from 2017 and prepare to launch into 2018. I found this post especially helpful as I try to refocus.
- I really wish I was not allergic to cats.. they are funny!
Remember to sign up for email updates on my blog because Facebook severely restricts who sees my posts, and not everyone has Instagram. I wouldn’t want you to miss out on the madness! There’s a link over on the side bar. I promise not to spam you, and I will never on-sell your details to anyone.